Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Happy Tuesday!!!

Music 4 Life® New Beginning Dare to BE Happy Challenge and our focus will be on Tools for Success while Living in Balance.

“Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.”  ~ Helen Keller

Last week we introduced you to our new team mate Jeffrey Trower and I challenged you to open up to being courageously Turbo Charging Your Career!!!.  My AHA was: It takes courage to keep asking the question often,  "What am I to do NOW, this year, this day in living my purpose through my career".

This week we will support you on looking at your definition of success and some great tools to help you get there in a balanced way.  I can hear you, "WHAT?????" I know it is a weird concept and let's give it a try!!!!

Download your handout this week. Sign-up for weekly updates.

Music 4 Life® Dare To BE Happy Challenge 2015 New Beginnings
Jan 13 through Mar 31, 2015
Amy Frost and Judith Pinkerton

Process for Dare To BE Happy Challenge:
This Day/Week’s topic in Music 4 Life® Circles is Tools for Success while Living in Balance.on Tuesday Jan 20 at 4pm and on Friday Jan 23 at Noon.  Also join us for our Career Circle Wednesday night from 6-8pm to help you create the life and career that fits YOUR definition of success!

Careerily and in Balance, Amy 






No comments:

Post a Comment