Sunday, February 1, 2015

Linda Simon's photo.

From Jan 22, 2015

Last  Point of Pondering:   “God is my employer” “I work for my Father’s business” and  “Why is this happening for me?”   

My Current  Point of Pondering:  I found that this focus and the question of "Why is this happening for me?"  came up for me and many people in my inner and outer circle of influence and support in BIG ways for the next week.  How can grace cause sudden and sometimes shifts that were very unwelcome?  I asked for guidance....these quotes came to me...


"Grace means suddenly you're in a different universe from the one where you were stuck, and there was absolutely no way for you to get there on your own." Anne Lamott

"Grace threatens all of our normalities."  Gerald May

Graceful Action:   BE with Grace as she comes not judging that it is fair or unfair but KNOWing what is happening or not happening is for my highest good.

No comments:

Post a Comment