Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Moving from Burnout to Inspiration

Happy Tuesday!!!

We continue with the  Music 4 Life® GREAT finale to 2014 Dare to BE Happy Challenge.  

Last week we focused on JOY in Crisis - BE a Stress Eater My AHA was: ANYtime something happens differently then I "expect" it to... that is a crisis for me.  I now choose to immediately move into taking action as soon as I feel the unexpected happening.  I do not wait until I am upset or in panic. And, PREVENTION, PREVENTION, PREVENTION is KEY to an inspired life.

Life is a balancing act. 
To lose awareness of where you are at any time
 is to risk falling off the tight wire of life.  Nari

This week we will discuss and practice tools to utilize help you identify your personal stresses and support you in using tools and creating a practice to be inspired at work, at home and in all areas of your life.

Download your handout next week. Sign-up for weekly updates.

Music 4 Life® Dare To BE Happy Challenge 2014 Finale 
Sep 2 through Dec 30, 2014
Amy Frost and Judith Pinkerton

Process for Dare To BE Happy Challenge:
This Day/Week’s topic in Music 4 Life® Circles is Moving from Burnout to Inspiration, on Tuesday Dec 9 at 4 pm, Wed Dec 10 at 8 am and Dec 12th at noon. 

Still Joyfully Yours, Amy
























































No comments:

Post a Comment