Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Happy Tuesday!
Happy Tuesday!!!

Music 4 Life® New Beginning Dare to BE Happy Challenge and our focus for March will be Creating Your Own Luck!

Last week we talked about Work/Life Balance.  My AHA was: If I don't STOP before I make decisions on the work I do and don't do to BE with what is my real work and the life I want to be living, I can get caught in the trap of DOING and functioning as a workaholic!

This week we will support you on Humor at Work.   I love this topic!!!

"Laughter is the currency of hope." ~  Victor Frankl

We will explore tools to help you to use humor as a tool for self care, to connect with others and to be more productive and fun at work!!!

Download your handout this week. Sign-up for weekly updates.
Music 4 Life® Dare To BE Happy Challenge 2015 New Beginnings
Jan 13 through Mar 31, 2015
Amy Frost and Judith Pinkerton

Process for Dare To BE Happy Challenge:
This Day/Week’s topic in Music 4 Life® Circles we will be Humor at Work on Thursday March 5th  at 5-6pm and on Friday Mar 6th at Noon to 1pm.  

Humorously Yours, Amy













No comments:

Post a Comment