Thursday, October 30, 2014


Last Week: My question and action were about making decisions (See below).As I went through my week, I found it easy and easy to be an optimistic criticalthinker and be very present to making a decision from where I am and who I am and not on what BAD out come could happen. This allowed for grace to appear in feeling clear in my decisions and actions.

Point of Pondering:  "Whenever I'm forced with a difficult decision, I ask myself: What would I do if I weren't afraid of making a mistake, feeling rejected, looking foolish or being alone?" Oprah Winfrey, This I Know for Sure

Graceful Action:  I will BE with this question as I make my decisions this week.

This week's Point of Pondering: 

Never again will I do anything for anyone that I do not feel directly from my heart.  I will not attend a meeting, make a phone call, write a letter, sponsor or participate in any activity in which every fiber of my being does not resound yes.  I will act with the intent to be true to myself.”  Oprah Winfrey, What I Know for Sure

Graceful Action:  I will ACT from this stake in the ground.  

No comments:

Post a Comment