Thursday, November 13, 2014

Linda Simon's photo.

This week's Point of Pondering: 

 “Shine Bright” The people who have walked in darkness have seen a great light.  Isaiah 9:2 and Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.  -Proverb


As I pondered these points this week...I discovered MANY people I connected with where pondering them too.  I have done a lot of Buddhist practice in my life especially when I was doing a lot of work with Cancer patients and in Hospice.  One of the most profound exercises I did was meditating about of my own death.  From this viewpoint, I have been able to live fully accepting that everything is impermanent and a blessing.  

 

This week's Point of Pondering:  "The conquest of the fear of death is the recovery of life's joy."  Joseph Campbell

 

Graceful Action:  I will be open to facing the daily deaths of:  who I am, STRONG held beliefs, of things I love, of relationships and of dreams I hold.  

No comments:

Post a Comment