Thursday, November 6, 2014

Linda Simon's photo.

This week's Point of Pondering: 

Never again will I do anything for anyone that I do not feel directly from my heart.  I will not attend a meeting, make a phone call, write a letter, sponsor or participate in any activity in which every fiber of my being does not resound yes.  I will act with the intent to be true to myself.”  Oprah Winfrey, What I Know for Sure


Graceful Action:  I will ACT from this stake in the ground.  

 

As I went though my week doing just this I allowed this week’s grace note to come forward not hunt it down…what a concept…allowing grace…

 

On church program this week:  “Shine Bright” The people who have walked in darkness have seen a great light.  Isaiah 9:2 I cut it out and glued it with glitter Mod Podge to the front of a journal where I will ponder.

 

I was looking through a catalog and found this, “Just when the caterpillar thought the world was over, it became a butterfly.  -Proverb

 

I felt called to share this with someone I was supporting via text…then I thought well if I got it then it must be for me too….

 

This week's Point of Pondering:  Came from the program and proverb above

 

Graceful Action:  This week when I am feeling “in the dark” I will BE and live in faith that I am about to become a butterfly in a new way.

No comments:

Post a Comment